Partner - Continental Law LLP
LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore
Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
- Employment Law
- Commercial & Corporate Law
- Family Law
- IP Law
- Wills & Probate
Having spent his formative years in one of the bigger law firm in Singapore, Alywin has handled and assisted in a wide variety of contentious and non-contentious matters ranging from complex commercial disputes, arbitral proceedings, employment disputes, matrimonial matters to settlement agreements involving intellectual property matters and wills and probate matters. Alywin’s clients, apart from individuals, include financial institutions, multi-national corporations and small-medium enterprises.
In his legal practice, Alywin has a particular interest in providing legal support to local small-medium and start-up enterprises.
- SH Cogent Logistics Pte Ltd and another v Singapore Agro Agricultural Pte Ltd and others  4 SLR 1208
- Public Prosecutor v Ong Ming Shiang  SGDC 96
- Riaz v Sharil bin Abbas (through his deputy and litigation representative, Salbeah bte Paye) 4 SLR 736
- Lotusonwater Jadeite Pte Ltd v Ang Chee Soon Vincent  SGHC 100